I Want The FairyTale | Teen Ink

I Want The FairyTale

By NovaNeveragain BRONZE, Placentia, California
NovaNeveragain BRONZE, Placentia, California

Everything happens for a reason.
Thats what she said ;D
The bigger your hair is, the closer you are to heaven.
I love you.
Kiss the girl xo

I want you to fight for me, to stick up for me. To tell me you love me again and again. I want you to be honest, always honest, without me having to ask. I want you to be real with me. I want you to give me space when i ask for it, and i want you to be there for me when you know i need it. I want it to be better than it is in the movies, and i want to feel like im worth your time.. I want to be 100000% sure about us. I want you to know exactly how i feel. I want you to tell me exactly how you feel. I want to miss you. I want to know that you miss me. I want you to be brave, and energetic, and sensitive, and sweet. I want you to hold me in your arms. I want you to call me sweetheart and baby and boo and beautiful. I want you to text me first, so i dont feel like im buggig you. I want you to stand for what you believe in. I want you to wait for me and never force me. I want you to have a better self esteem. I want you to never hold back your feelings or emotions. I want surprises. I love surprises. I want those extremely corny things that youll never think will work. i want things to remember you by when im not with you. I want to be with you. I want to want to be with you. I want you to want to be with me. I want to never feel stupid when im talking to you, but i want you to tell me when im acting like a fool. I want you to know that im not perfect, and i dont want you to expect me to be perfect. I dont want to dissapoint you. I want you to know that you can never dissapoint me. I want you to share your secrets. I want to know you wont judge me. I want it to be like it used to be.