Beauty of Silence | Teen Ink

Beauty of Silence

EndlessSilenceOfMidnightDeath PLATINUM, Baker, Florida

Silence can be sweet or bitter. It can be sour or hot. It can be comfortable or lonely. Awkward or nice. Silence can be you're friend or your enemy. Sometimes it feels lonely in the silence but it exists for a reason. It is a sign of rest and a sign of sorrow. A sign of respect and a sign of understanding. It is sometimes accompanied by darkness but darkness is a vision. Concentration within the silence, the sweet silence and deep knowledge. Sometimes it feels lonely in the silence but it exists for a reason. It is a sign of rest and a sign of sorrow. A sign of respect and a sign of understanding. Silence isn't ignorance. It is peace. It is my chocolate bar.

cookiegirl said...
Wow. This is amazing, beautiful, emotional. Keep up the great work, you have talent:).

Brokenness_is_Beautiful SILVER, Independece, Louisiana

Life is so ironic to understand fully, it takes sadness to know what is happiness. noise to distinguish silent and a broken heart to find true love.

This is really beautiful. Well...up until the chocolate bar part. Always think about snacks? Any way I accidentally rated it 1 stars...it was supposed to be 5 stars. Sorry I was playing with them then forgot to put it on five before I submitted it....I feel really stupid!