The Proposal | Teen Ink

The Proposal

By BrittaneyPeacock DIAMOND, Houston, Texas
BrittaneyPeacock DIAMOND, Houston, Texas

"Be yourself and never change for no one, If they can't except you for you then don't have them".
"Go after your dreams, do whatever it takes to get there and never let go". "Live life to the fullest cause there is never tomorrow".

Roses are so red
Violets are so blue
and I just have to tell you
I am so truly madly in love with you
I mean It just feels so like a treat
I can't stop showing you how much you really mean to me
Roses are so red
Violets are so blue
you just need to know
I got you and I'm never letting go
I just need you to know
your my light, my darkness and your
my love and my soul
Roses are so red
Violets are so blue
I need you to know
I want to spend my every waking moments with you in my sight
my mind, and by my side
Roses are so red
Violets are so blue
I just need you to know
I will protect you from any and everything
I love you and want to spend all my good days and bad days with you
in my mind, and by by my side
Will you be my bride and stand by me and exchange our vows, our love
and our rings and share my dreams and my everything?
Until death do us part
in sickness and in health
I love you and your my friend, my partner and my love
your my everyday life
Roses are so red
Violets are so blue
I just want you to know
I love you, I envy you
and I want to be with you
your my light and we say good night.

This piece is about a young man that is truly in love with his girl friend and is proposing to her and this piece really defines and shows how much he really loves her and how much she means to him. Please rate it and comment

It won't let me post the link just search Brittaney Peacock under pages and it will say writer on facebook

Sissy_P said...
By chance can you post the links so I can follow your facebook and blog please? and your are very welcome.. You should be published with your talent you are for sure having a bright future. I look forward to when you do Publish a poetry book and I will def buy a copy..

Thank you very much for the wonderful comment, I do have a facebook page and also a blog that you are more than welcome to follow and check out.. I haven't been Published in a book but I plan on it some time in I hope the near future to put out a Poetry book. That's sweet that you think my songs are good to be covered by Musicians , that would be cool and stuff for that to happen.Thank you for the support and I am glad that you as a reader can enjoy my Submissions to teenink and can also get a since of a vibe of who I am through my Poems and Songs means a lot for the support and I thank you.. Happy Holidays to you and your family as well and God Bless you all..

Sissy_P said...
This is piece you wrote has so much meaning and emotion put in to it. Have you ever been published because this is stuff I can see being Published and being in a book.. I'm no expert but I've read all your submissions to Teenink and all of it has great meaning and so forth put in to it and as a reader I can get a since of who you are as the writer.. I look forward to your next Submissions to teenink and keep up the awesome work.. Do you have like a blog or facebook I could follow you on and stay in tuned with what your writing next? I also really enjoyed reading your songs walking on by and where we take flight and your other ones and they are amazing and I think they are good enough for a musician to even cover and so forth.. You got a true talent for writing and I have to say you've got my support and I am already a fan. Happy Holidays and God Bless.