shadows | Teen Ink

shadows

By yazigirl BRONZE, Athens, Texas
yazigirl BRONZE, Athens, Texas

"people say hell is endless. i say hell is empty and all the demons are here"- one tree hill

Stuck in the dark shadows, not being able to escape. I hug myself tightly trying to keep all the darkness away. It seems to not be working for I can still feel it, slithering into my soul, taking control. I open my mouth to scream, but my voice is being choked. I feel lost here in the deep mist, were I can’t see past myself. Taken over by a new wave of fear I try my best to hold on. It seems useless now as the darkness that was slowly creeping takes over my whole body my sole, and now I let myself fall in it not caring….

sometimes, life feels like this.

yazigirl BRONZE, Athens, Texas

thank you! ill do the line thing next time!

LeEmmers said...
LeEmmers, Grindrod, Other

The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt. ~Sylvia Plath

This is good. No joke! Your flow seems to run smoothly, and the way your words seemed to go together so well was great! I wasn't a huge fan as to how it was set up though.... maybe make lines instead of just one paragraph? I think it would look more professional and purely make it easier to read. Nice job though! Keep writing!

yazigirl BRONZE, Athens, Texas

thank you!!!

HeatherBee BRONZE, I Live In, Texas

Go on and try to tear me down. I will be rising from the ground, like a skyscraper

Love is louder than the pressure to be perfect

Aw, I can imagine and feel your words.. thats a compliment, that means ur good at connecting ur feelings with the reader and writing. -hugs- Good work :) Keep holding on

yazigirl BRONZE, Athens, Texas

thank you very much! i really appreciate it!

n3xtusplaya DIAMOND, Honolulu, Hawaii

"It's better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for what you are not."

~Luara Moncur

I love it becuase reading this i can envision the wrtier (or character) vividly curled up and eyes dashing from corner to croner...i also like it because you know you write from life inspiration! awesome keep it up!

yazigirl BRONZE, Athens, Texas

thank you wolf!

CaptainStar BRONZE, Estancia, New Mexico

Your limit is what you make it.

This spreads the feeling of dread and fear. You did an excelent job of describing it and your writing is fantasic. I look forward to reading more of your work.