Untitled. | Teen Ink

Untitled.

January 14, 2012
By NikkiSk8s BRONZE, Sacramento, California
NikkiSk8s BRONZE, Sacramento, California
3 articles 0 photos 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
'Be natural. It's a lot easier than being someone else.' -Me;]


The simplest thing you say can make my day in such a small way..
I don't mean to rhyme, I really don't but I'm just trying to speed up time.
Everyone rhymes 'rhyme' with 'time' and so forth.. so I know that I need to follow this north.
This tune is all wrong,.. it really is, but I'm trying so hard to understand your mind tonight.
I just want to hear your voice, hear your song one last time.
Not knowing if you'll be around for the next age or era, it's a numbing thing, don't you know?
Stop me from being selfish, because I know it's your turn..
Your turn to do what you need/want to do.
It's your turn to lean on me, and it's okay.
Spending the rest of our lives together, means that we have to lean on one another.
God made man and wife-you and me.
He breathed life into this relationship and he's put us through the worst of the worst, and he still is.
I know you struggle with religion, and make no mistake, I'm not persuading you either way, but I'll love you all the same, if you change your mind or not.
I hate how one person can make a name for the rest, so easily, if one person does it then everyone else will too.
Everyone is different, and I'm not them.
I'm me.
Accept that I want to be there for you, because otherwise, it won't work.
I wish you'd trust me that much more.
Marry me..
Such strong words.
Are you sure?!


The author's comments:
Lately, I write about what's on my mind, and my best friend is usually that person. xD