End of Our Love | Teen Ink

End of Our Love

By Lessette BRONZE, Fruita, Colorado
Lessette BRONZE, Fruita, Colorado

If you do wat youve always done youll get wat you always got, lifes to short to live in regret, so just go one day at a time.

I miss you still, I always will, The way you talked and smiled, Your eyes soo bright, So bonito brown.

I loved you so with all my heart, Till I made everything fall apart, You made me smile, You made me glad, I made us lose everything we had...... So take my hand and be gone, Stay with me forever long. I cry at night wishing I'd die, So many tears filled my eyes, A hole I cant fill with you gone, Cuz with out you every little thing feels wrong, at times im happy, But want to be sad so I walk around punching walls, cutting my wrists and fighting with everyone just to be mad. I hate that all I can do is be pist. and then I remember him say "Please dont leave.... cuz we were the same, filled with no pain, I couldnt say hello, but now i cant let go. How could you think that i dont love you though?" I hurt you alot, I can see it now. I dont know how to live, wow. Im living a lie, Im living but im not alive, Theres pain inside because my love for you........ Im scard i dont know what to do

Wrote for my dearest love.