Why I Write | Teen Ink

Why I Write

By TheRoadNotTaken BRONZE, Sanford, Florida
TheRoadNotTaken BRONZE, Sanford, Florida

"Two roads diverge in a yellow wood. And i - I take the one less travled by. And that has made all the diffrence." - Robert Frost " The road not taken"

Writing is not just a pencil and a paper. Writing can change one’s life in a second. It can make just a small dog , a cat , and a chain into a wonderful , thrilling story of a cat who gets saved by the chain which holds back the snarling dog …. And then some. Writing is a portal from our small, boring world into an amazing world on the other side. You can pretend not to like to read or write, but until you let writing take control and let it flow through you. You will then know the feeling of how amazing it is. So come on, open yourself up to a new challenge in life, let me take you to a place where all your dreams come true…and all you have to do is pick up that pencil and start your new world.. So go on …. Pick up that pencil.

I wrote this because i read a few others that had the same title and i thought that they really weren't that good. and i know this one isn't that great either but come on... i wrote it in a minute! it takes a while