Girls | Teen Ink

Girls

February 14, 2012
By heatherbug DIAMOND, Elon, North Carolina
heatherbug DIAMOND, Elon, North Carolina
71 articles 0 photos 27 comments

Were more than a pretty face. More than a body to be stared at. Were all beautiful in our own ways. Don't judge her by her looks, she is more than that. She secretly has a passion for writing and adores cooking. When it comes to dancing she has two left feet, there is no helping it, she just can't dance ,oh but does she tries. She makes funny faces when she eats sour stuff. She falls upstairs, and down them. She runs into walls, then apologizes to them. She'll laugh at just about anything, and once she starts laughing she can't stop. She is confused easily, and a average student. She couldn't live without her music, nor her friends and family. She has dreams and is determined to get what she wants. She is a country girl, with an attitude. She has many personalities, and she is who she is, and doesn't really care what other people think. She is young and just wants to have fun. The guys treat her like she is one of them, and they stick up for her. Some say she falls in love to easily and to hard, but she'll just tell you it's part of being young, and she likes who she likes. She'll tell you its a long story even when it's not, just to avoid the pain or the confrontation. Sometimes she cries for no reason, and locks herself in her room. She wants piercings and tattoos, with a office desk job. Nothing will ever change her, you can try, but your not going to get anywhere. This girl is me. Heather Leigh Tosch. I wrote this because guys judge girls all the time by her looks. There is so much more to a girl than her body. Like me, I am who I am, nothing is ever going to change that fact. I don't care where I go in life, I will never forget where I came from or who I am.