O tragedy O tragedy | Teen Ink

O tragedy O tragedy

February 11, 2012
By bloodroselove SILVER, Spring Mills, Pennsylvania
bloodroselove SILVER, Spring Mills, Pennsylvania
7 articles 0 photos 33 comments

Oh tragedy o tragedy I say unto thee oh tragedy oh tragedy for she has come after me. My soul screams, tearing in pain my heart I fear will impede to beat. My eyes in awe of what I am standing before it can’t be no! I won’t allow it! This is a dream yes a dream another god forsaken nightmare. The river of life a steady stream following the tiny splintered cracks in the wood floor as if to run in fear and shock of what must have occurred. My cold frigid bones reach for the golden angel hair as it lies there motionless like a once striving sun. The flesh pale and cold to the touch oh already I fear the worst of fates became unto a soul. The birds sing jut outside as if to be shouting pleas, for me, to escape to run leave my beloved behind but I cant I mustn’t. I chill traces my spine shuttering me to the core the bitter December wind? The tear that Is tracing my cheek? Or maybe it’s the silence. The utter desolate grotesque kind of quiet. A quiet that makes one seem to cringe and listen to that tiny voice in the back of your mind. I cant seem to break this feeling. My lovers’ eyes laying there fixed into the void black with nothing she stares at me or so it seems. They follow me as I pace the small dark room floor boards creaking under me with every step. Are they trying to tell me something? Me body collapses before her oh misery oh agony what is it that I am to do! I have lost my only meaning to live. Like a pawn to the master the overwhelming agony controls me envelops me, takes me into its control.