A step back | Teen Ink

A step back

By THE.REBEL.REBORN PLATINUM, Prentiss, Mississippi
THE.REBEL.REBORN PLATINUM, Prentiss, Mississippi

Yet again i turn my back on the eternal flames of a dying world only to reconcile with the ever so familiar chill of the darkness of which u had so eagerly left behind for an imitation of this thing that the living so fondly call love where in i only found the undying sting of a broken heart still even at the brink of madness while pain is still a constant reminder of how love lies and the deceptive manifestation of happiness rules over my frayed emotions leaving behind the wrath of a forgotten man lost in a miss paced world unfortunately i have accepted the inescapable fate of an impossible life. Yet the overwhelming thought that there is dreamer such as i willing to take a step back into the darkness to see the light of change rather than alone withering away in the dark corridor tainted heart of a long since fallen king-less kingdom far from loves reach.only the suit filled clouds rein superior over the landscape blocking out the warmth of the suns rays reveling the true nature of a false World

SuNshiNe007 ELITE, Magee Ms., Mississippi

Never Give Up, And Know That God Will Always Love You!

You are very welcome.

Thanks and I will

Wow, this is good..Havent heard from you on here in a while..Miss reading your stuff. Hope you have a good day. Keep up the great work!