Forever Broken | Teen Ink

Forever Broken

April 17, 2012
By Raven_Deathwing PLATINUM, Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Raven_Deathwing PLATINUM, Eau Claire, Wisconsin
29 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
'my happiness is only a mask i wear to hide the tears i cry'


Nothing will ever be the same anymore…I will always be stuck in this darkness that is hidden to others, but not to me…because of the light and darkness battling inside of me, I can never be free anymore…

The darkness always wins my heart and soul, and I know that one of these days it will kill me, for I will be stuck in this depression, sadness, and now I am frozen in time forever

Why am I here? Do I even belong here? Should I just leave forever? Or become a shadow, a faded memory? I never belonged here…I always knew that…and now I am forever broken…and nothing can fix me anymore…

I cannot turn back time, cannot jump to the future…but one of the days, I will finally have to courage to end it all…and never return…

I will never be the same anymore…will never know happiness, sadness, joy, or any other emotion…I can only feel one thing…darkness…and death…and leaving forever…

Do not think of this as my final goodbye, instead, think of it as the beginning of a new life without me…and sooner or later, people will realize that life is something precious, something to cherish, but I know that is all only a lie…

Truth or Lie…I don’t know what to believe anymore…always told one thing, then another…it is always making me fall deeper into the abyss of my own heart…

Can anyone hear my cries and pleas for help? Or am I stuck here forever, never being free?

I am Forever Broken…and no one can fix me anymore…