I am. | Teen Ink

I am.

By Miss_Brightside GOLD, Defiance, Ohio
Miss_Brightside GOLD, Defiance, Ohio

It's like she sees the diamond underneath And she's polishin' you 'til you shine. -Brad Paisley. (this goes to my step mom she keeps me going)
If you want a rainbow you gotta put up with the rain.-Albert Einstein

I am who I am and no one can change me.

I wonder what comes after death.

I hear footstep when I fall asleep.

I am who I am and no one can change me.

I pretend to be okay when I'm really not.

I try to love everyone, no matter how hard it is.

I see God everywhere.

I know he loves me and everyone.

I say love is real and I believe it,

I dream of a world with no war.

I try to make a difference.

I am who I am so don't try to change me.

DanielM SILVER said...
DanielM SILVER, Kent, Washington

"I would rather hated million times for what i did then loved a million times for what i didn't do." - Daniel Moto
" I've sought out to be the best i could posibly be but when i hit a roadblock in life what did i do, i had two choices either stay at the roadblock or i take this roadblock and make of it and go around it and achieve my goal. So, what will it be?"- Daniel Mathia

"People take love like its a four letter word or just a phrase that you tell people or your friends all the time. But in reality love is much bigger than a merely phrase or 4 letter word. Instead love is a genuine promise or covenant to that special person."-Daniel Mathia

“Why change yourself when you were made perfect and wonderfully by the creator of everything?” – Daniel Mathia

“If live is not hurtin then were really not living in.” – B. Reith

Kiry.....Like I said your an awesome poet. This poem is by far my favorite. Why? Because you talk about how you wouldn't let people change you. Your you only. The line I love everyone no matter how hard it is. Is my motto. Suggestion: I challenge you to come up with more reason.

Honour SILVER said...
Honour SILVER, New London, Connecticut

Greater love has no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. ~John 15:13

"Give me liberty or give me death!" ~Patrick Henry

Be brave and steadfast; have no fear or dread of them, for it is the Lord, your God, who marches with you; he will never fail you or forsake you. ~ Deuteronomy 31:6

"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery" ~ Thomas Jefferson

It's a string peice and well written.  Good job, Moss!! Even though it's short it communicates a great message! :)

nakubara PLATINUM, Belvidere, New Jersey

Everything you do in life is insignificant, but its important you do it anyway ~Ghandi

I love this! Really strong!

EatSleepWrite95 GOLD, Dallastown, Pennsylvania
I like this a lot, I relate to it so much!

kmcn33 BRONZE said...
kmcn33 BRONZE, Needham, Massachusetts

I was much too far out all my life / And not waving but drowning

I really love this, it helps to describe yourself in a way you can't describe yourself to everyone. It's deep but it's not too long, I really like it!