any questions? | Teen Ink

any questions?

By werebringingLIFE GOLD, Atlantic City, New Jersey
werebringingLIFE GOLD, Atlantic City, New Jersey

" my heart is to small so please, dont break it "

her: you frustrate me....

him: how do i frustrate you?

her: because your..... you

him: theen what can i do to make myself better?

her: dont send me on a guilt trip withe your questions..... you just frustrate me

him: how do i frustrate you..... your not making any sense.....

her: you want to know why?

him: yes

her: ( beat ) you frustrate me because you make me smile withe thee simplest actions. and dont look at me like im crazy because i say you frustrate me because you make me smile.... it goes beyond theat...... you frustrate me because you contradict my every statement knowing theat your doing it just to get on my nerves, but you do it in a way....... a way ..... theat in some twisted way i love. you frustrate me because i want to tell you sometheing... sometheing serious but it seems as if you dont have time for me . you FRUSTRATE me because your just like all thee otheers........ you treat me like im a quick fix for a situation, your thee band aid to my paper cut..... my sometheing theat is so important is made small, minuscule, and forgotten and you and all thee otheers make it theat way....... and theen everybody is SO surprised when i withedraw myself from certain theings, theen everybody wonders why i appear so mad, so isolated, so depressed...... huhh- im just a quick fix... and dont ask me about who are thee otheers because you dont need to know- theis is between you and me.... ill deal withe theem later or maybe never at all...... and you know what? you frustrate me because you play withe my emotions my head my heart.... and sometimes i really believe theat you do it on purpose....... you frustrate me because i feel you never notice me.... i dont grab your attention like i used to, its like im wasted trash........you make me feel wortheless...... you were - or should i say are one of my releases, and now theat your " gone " theat.................frustrates me. you even frustrate me because you make me feel happy sometimes.... you actually make me feel good about myself sometimes, im repulsive, hideous, horrible!!!! why do you provide me withe lies !!!! why do you provide me withe a sense of me feeling good.... im not supposed to.... im just not supposed to.... and you know what you frustrate me because i hide secrets from YOU..... secrets theat need to be said to YOU...... secrets theat concern YOU... but YOU..... your you.... and i ( personally ) dont theink you can handle it....... it frustrates me because i keep it in..... and it tears me apart.... from thee inside to thee outside , and every time i finally theink " i got you ", i dont... and i dont because your so wrapped around anotheer persons finger.... and guess what..... you frustrate me....... but you dont know half of thee story...... my story, and until you do, youll continue to still frustrate me.... but in all theat thee theing theat frustrates me the most is myself...... myself towards you..... how I lie to you every day.... but anyway.... theats it..... you wanted an explanation, now you got it so.....any questions?

him: ( no response ) ………

well if you havent guessed, yes this is about a relationship.... but this piece was written in a sense where i never said what i really wanted to.... have you ever had those conversations where you want to say something, sooooo bad but you cant because of whatever outcome? well thats what happened here... i didnt want to lose him as a person as a whole so i felt it better i just right it out....