the power of love | Teen Ink

the power of love

July 18, 2012
By theheart_thatisbroken SILVER, ROME GA, Georgia
theheart_thatisbroken SILVER, ROME GA, Georgia
8 articles 1 photo 35 comments

"IS ANYBODY THERE" he yells and screams those words but no awnser. he knows hes alone no one cares at all about him. he grabes his knife and cuts away, hoping someone will show up to save him. 30 cuts later no one, he feels so lonly. he cant die know matter were he cuts so much or how much blood he loses. he feels so misarable. but every morning his cuts are taken care of and raped. he wonders to himself, who cares so much about me that they would save me. so that night after he cut himself he left a note. the note said " why, why do u want to save me. and if u care so much then y do u hide from me." this unknown person leaves a not the next moring saying "i dont mean to hide from you, and why do u cut yourself its pointless, i only save you cause you dont deserve to die, you must live." so the boy sits in his room pulls out a knife but he cant cut himself. so in stead he sleeps with the knife. the next moring he wakes and there is a girl in the bed with him, shes bleeding and his knife hase blood on it not his. the boy panics he thought he killed this sweet girl. she wakes and smilies at him. she risked her life to save him. the boy asked "y did u stop the knife from cuting me", the girl said "because i love you", she says it with a smile on her face. after that night they slept with each other every night, after a while his only friend the knife was gone. the boy had finaly found someone that loved him.


The author's comments:
its about a boy who is lost and confused but a sweet caring girl saves him.