everyone's different | Teen Ink

everyone's different

By kailee313 GOLD, Havelock, Other
kailee313 GOLD, Havelock, Other

To those who lay in bed every night with tear filled eyes, trying to listen to those who say things get easier, but really how would one know, they truly would not be able to understand how one feels inside, there are emotions that one can't explain so those who listen can only grasp parts of the feelings ones having, but people can't relate to you even if they've in your position because every situation is different, but for every problem their is a solution, away around something new opportunities and a chance to be a better you. Everything does happen for a reason wether you realize it now, couple of months or even years from now, every move one makes reflects on who you are later in life, it takes you to the people you met the jobs you receives and the life experiences you earn. Don't hold onto things that make you unhappy, the only way to get through life is doing things you enjoy, living up to your dreams, set goals and reach them and make more, do things that make you happy not what makes others happy. Never for change for one, always be yourself, you'll find real friends that way instead of fake, trying to be someone your not leads you into being fake which gives you a whole fake life and expectations that you can not live up too. We all have our problems, every life has ups and downs and sometimes it feels like nothings going to work out but it can't rain forever without a rainbow

kailee313 GOLD said...
kailee313 GOLD, Havelock, Other
thank you :) 

Ollieanne said...
Ollieanne, St. Louis, Missouri

"Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world." -Harriet Tubman

I like the last line, it's a good way to end the poem:)