The problem | Teen Ink

The problem

By kelciee_nicolee SILVER, Hubbard, Texas
kelciee_nicolee SILVER, Hubbard, Texas

"You'll never know what the excitement feels like just by sitting out on the sidelines!"

The problem with the world is there is too much fighting and not enough kindness and not enough kindness.
The problem with the world is there is too much hatred and not enough love.
The problem with the world is there is too much judgement and not enough acceptance.
The problem with the world is there is too many politicians waiting to get money and not enough people who actually care.
The problem with the world is there is too much violence and not enough world peace.
The problem with the world is there is too many people wanting the technology and not enough imagination.
The problem with the world is there is too many people wanting to talk the tak, but when it comes down to it, they back out.
The problem with the world is there is too many problems and nobody who wants to stand up and make a change!

We were in English the other day. My teacher had been talking to us for a few days about changing the world. We were supposed to write a poem, but I ended up writing 4. Once it hit me, it just kept coming. I'm hoping people will understand how many problems there are and how little help we have in fixing this world.