Prison within myself | Teen Ink

Prison within myself

By Vandy BRONZE, Paris, Tennessee
Vandy BRONZE, Paris, Tennessee

Country is what Country do, Born in the south Die in the south, Practice doesnt make perfect it makes better

Tick! Tock!
The monocholy sound of the clock.
And how I wish for me.
To leave a prison!
A prison of myself.
My feelings suppressed
And all hope lost with the rest. For myself is lost in pain and sorrow.
Now i can barley make it till tomorrow.
I have no feelings
No way to live.
For i dont show who i truely am.
But a man is who i am.
One with no feelings.
One with no yang.
One man with no reason to live.

this poem is about how people are scared to show their own self in school and how it tears them apart.

Vandy BRONZE said...
Vandy BRONZE, Paris, Tennessee

i would love for people to comment on here  

angel said...
oh cool thats so great i would love to read your poems and as far as you beung a guy writing poems i think that is cool i only know a lot of girls who weite poems so thanks i now have a guy who likes to write poems :)  

Vandy BRONZE said...
Vandy BRONZE, Paris, Tennessee

lol ik  

Avery1817 BRONZE, Paris, Tennessee

Ive failed over and over again in my life.... and thats why i suceed
-MJ

GREAT JOB BRO!! lol even tho I saw u type it its beast! nice work "vandy"

Vandy BRONZE said...
Vandy BRONZE, Paris, Tennessee

well thank you i have a hard time with feelings and how i show myself to other people, so i write poems but everyone says im not the kind of guy they see to write a poem. to night i have a poem that im going to post which will start like a series poem there is 5 i think to the series and i hope you wuld like to read them

Vandy BRONZE said...
Vandy BRONZE, Paris, Tennessee

Vandy BRONZE said...
Vandy BRONZE, Paris, Tennessee

angel337 BRONZE, Nyc, New York
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

treat people the way wanted to be treated

this poem is really pretty and i love it its really nice