Love like Vines | Teen Ink

Love like Vines

November 13, 2012
By TheBlueRose BRONZE, Deltona, Florida
TheBlueRose BRONZE, Deltona, Florida
4 articles 0 photos 6 comments

Favorite Quote:
I have a dream...-Martin Luther King Jr.


I love like a vine loves a tree. With every twist and spin I am closer to you in both body & soul. And like a beautiful tree you hopes seem to fall like leaves fall. And like a vine I cling to you. Trying to make it better,growing my own leaves in place of yours. Then winter comes and you forget I am still here. You cold and scared. And because of the cold I am not able to grow for you. But instead you grow for me, no matter how far you may be. You are a safe haven from the white cruel cold that surounds us both. So we do not frett for the warm winds of spring come and for a time we are happy. Both of us smiling, basking in the warm glow of happiness. On and on the seasons go. While we grow we witness the pain, hardships, and trials everyone of us has gone through. But no matter how hard it gets, just know I love you. Like vines love a tree.


The author's comments:
tthis was inspired by my love Brandon Barefoot. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me and i love him just a vine loves a tree.