When all hell breaks loose | Teen Ink

When all hell breaks loose

The more I cut, the more I bleed and the than that means its less I see the way I hurt the people that I need.
The more I lie, the more I cry and that means its the more I die on the inside.
I'm afraid, kinda like I was never made, and should just go and get lost in the waves.
I feel like I'm being convicted for something so dumb as to being addicted, so now my feels are restricted.
Its like I crave the sharpness of the blade.
I cant bare the fact the every time I looked around no one was there and all I felt was air.
I know that when I look into my own eyes, I need to break off all the bad ties and start being wise in life.
I wanna be free from all the evil, hurtful things and just be me.
I need to keep my body pure and not have a single painful tear.
So this is me, unlocking everything that I need, and throwing away the key don't let me fall...
please.

when you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on

-anonymous

misunderstoodfighter SILVER, Portland, Oregon

when you come to the end of your rope tie a knot and hold on

its very good that you have been able to come to your senses and stopped cutting and im glad i wrote something you can relate to

Horus-Lupercal PLATINUM, Bartlesville, Oklahoma

I reject your reality, and substitute my own. (Adam Savage)

Powerful, well written and developed, with a clear central message, 4.7 of 5

farah9723 BRONZE, Beirut, Other

"Forget The Past~Protect The Present~Predict The Future!!.."

wooowww thats just amazinggg!!!!! its like i felt the description while i was reading .. I LOVE!!

OctoberReyn BRONZE, Winchester, Missouri

"All you need is 20 seconds of insane courage and I promise you something great will come out of it" - Matt Damon, We Bought A Zoo

Same here. I can relate to this poem so well, which is not the best thing but i have stopped cutting.

This is beautiful and I connect so well. For whoever wrote this I wanna say I love it

Perfect-Darkness GOLD, Kennebunk, Maine

One of the hardest things you'll ever have to do is to stop loving someone because they've stopped loving you.

This is amazing, and honestly I can totally relate. It's sad and depressing but it happens to lots of people and it's really hard to go through. But, great poem! I love it!