Life Of Shackles And Chains | Teen Ink

Life Of Shackles And Chains

By Opticalillusion DIAMOND, Edenton, North Carolina
Opticalillusion DIAMOND, Edenton, North Carolina

I am an artist bound only for the poet's glory....But only achieve half of the success that my dreams aspire to find, And to what do the whispers tell me of this failure...To what end to they haunt my nightmares...my eternal dark dreams...

I live day to day saying and doing everything always feeling the same, now I'm starting to think there must be some way that i can change.....

This Life Of Shackles And Chains!

Some and most live being criticized but there are the few who are born above and the few that are able to rise above this horrible wretched life, while the rest of us below just realize....

Its a Life Of Shackles And Chains!

This life for most is hard and long. most of us ask the question what did i do wrong? oh its just a simple answer really we are just born into the binds and bonds oh...

BORN INTO A LIFE OF SHACKLES AND CHAINS!

We has humans born into a world of sadness and tears were yet born to conquer our problems, troubles and fears. Most of all we has humans we meant to and always will PERCIVERE!

THROUGH THIS LIFE OF SHACKLES AND CHAINS!

this is a poem to help everyone in their hard times and just know you can percivere and survive and just do what you gotta do plane and simple

emtpchris said...
I absolutely love the spirit in your poetry! How it always comes from behind and rises above! Your thoughts are so masterful, once again clean up the spelling and you are really on your way to incredible writing! Ex. Persirvierence= Perserverence... has = as  otherwise absolutely awesome!

farah9723 BRONZE, Beirut, Other

"Forget The Past~Protect The Present~Predict The Future!!.."

woow thats amazing ... pretty sad though but thats the truth !! good job :)

Zoya_Khan GOLD said...
Zoya_Khan GOLD, Gujranwala, Other

Where LOGIC ends, FAITH begins.
- Zoya Khan

This poem is very well-written and gives a very nice message... Good Job!!!

thanks i have but u know what they say experance makes the best writieng so i put in words but i didint want it all to be abou my troubles i wanted it to be overcoming them :D so thanks

Libero13 BRONZE, Stanford, Kentucky

It's kind of fun to do the impossible. -Walt Disney

I really like this. It sounds like you've been through some tough stuff and did an amazing job putting it into words.