the nice boy in my life | Teen Ink

the nice boy in my life

By KassandraMichelle263451 SILVER, Charlott, North Carolina
KassandraMichelle263451 SILVER, Charlott, North Carolina

“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
― Dr. Seuss

Happy is the feeling you and I both have felt when we're together the feeling of the bond between us. It's funny because I ask you to write a poem an you write "Cool songs relax people when I'm with you" I add "When I am with you I let my heart free, When I relax I am with you and you make me happy". Then we both smile while I blush and see the smile on your face. When I smile I feel so happy . When I hug you I am so happy after I had a bad day or when you have a bad day. We hug then you smile and then I smile and giggle because I've always love the hugs you give me and I give you because I still love you.

― Dr. Seuss

Thanks it's about a guy I used to know and I used to trust him but he let me down so, I try to remeber the good and happy thought I had with him

DarkAngel101 GOLD, Birmingham, Alabama

"Don't count your tears, they mean only sorrow. But count the ones you hold back, which are your strength that makes you stronger."

I really like this poem.