I Do <3 | Teen Ink

I Do <3

By KristenNoel ELITE, Mooresville, North Carolina
KristenNoel ELITE, Mooresville, North Carolina

Stephen I love you- more than you may know. My heartbeat is racing, I’m going to let my emotions flow. Every day I see you, I fall in love again. You are the greatest gift of all, the world’s best boyfriend. You are as sweet as can be, handsome and oh so hot. I always drool over you, because you’re always in my thoughts. My dreams are filled with happiness and our perfect romance. And I think back to the very first day when your eyes met my glance. Your smile and my blushing face say it’s meant to be, I was convinced when you said that you are in love with me. From then I’ve never felt the same, I believed love did not exist. Stephen you completely changed that on August twenty-fifth. Words cannot begin to describe how I felt, everything you have ever done makes my heart melt. The way you say my name, and look at me with those eyes, drives my heart insane, and makes me mesmerized. I’m going to hold you in my arms and never release your hand, I love you so much Stephen- more than you understand. When I feel your lips on mine, I feel shocks inside. You have my heart, you have my soul, and one day I’ll be your bride. You are my one and only Stephen, my prince charming, you know it’s true. I honestly can’t wait for the day I say “I DO” to you!!!

I wrote this for my boyfriend of one year and 5 months!!! <3