Imagination | Teen Ink

Imagination

February 6, 2013
By HeartBreaker2010 SILVER, El Paso, Texas
HeartBreaker2010 SILVER, El Paso, Texas
8 articles 0 photos 8 comments

I couldn’t over exaggerate what you are to me. You make me feel the only feeling I should be; happy. I can think and think about whom I would be without you but I just can’t. Without you I wouldn’t be who I am today. You have helped me become, someone I wish I was on my own; Fearless. There aren’t words that have a big enough definition or meaning that I could use to explain my feelings for you. I don’t know what I would do without you. Yet, you are just a pigment of my imagination. There isn’t a perfect guy that could fill my needs. There are just people out there to fill my needs with more needs. I over think the things that should be an effortless decision and yet I still lean on love to help me out. Falling in love is easy. Getting up is the hard part. If I were to rewrite the way this was supposed to be, words wouldn’t be in places they are.
I would have to exaggerate what you are to me. You make me feel the only feeling I shouldn’t be; unloved. I can think and think about whom I would be with you and I can’t. I am without out. You have made me become someone I wish I wasn’t; fearful. There aren’t words that have enough meaning that I could say to you to make you understand how much I wish you actually loved me.
Words aren’t everything, actions and effort can make a person feel.