One TRUE love story <3 | Teen Ink

One TRUE love story <3

By KristenNoel ELITE, Mooresville, North Carolina
KristenNoel ELITE, Mooresville, North Carolina

His eyes quickly met her glance. He leaned over and grabbed her hand. That soft gaze of his leprechaun green eyes. His glance had made her mesmerized. She was hypnotized quickly by the look. His hand she had gladly took. For the rest of the day, they never let go. Their hearts and souls began to glow. The rain pelted the ground and left a hazy mist. He touched her face, her lips, and then they kissed. The warm feeling she felt inside- later she went home and cried. She felt alone without him there. She felt alone without his stare. But the very next day, they met again. And this time, they weren't just friends. They soon became something more, something extreme. They were not friends, their romance was like a dream. They held hands and walked down the bay. He said three words that swept her away. "I love you," no that's not what he had spoken. He said three words that fixed her heart which was broken. He said with a smile, "Be Mine Forever." Her next two words were, "Always together." And with that, their hands never let go. They held on tight and walked really slow. Why? Because who needs to walk fast. They agreed that their romantic life would not be passed. For their love would live in every minute. They were in it for love, they were in it to live it. And they did, with each passing hour. Their memories often shower- over everyone that passed them by. He wiped away every tear she cried. He carried his girl through the town square. He kissed her in public, he kissed her anywhere. He carried her home, still holding her hand. A true love story- you understand. He never let go, the grip never went weak. His look said it all, he didn't have to speak. She blushed at his every move. He was the love she chose to choose. He was her everything, her shooting star. A memory in her head, the one in her heart. He was her soul mate, her other half. For every day- he made her laugh. Not just a laugh, but a smile as well. Whispers in the wind the stories they'd tell. They whispered quietly ear to ear. Though, their hearts spoke louder than words you hear. They laughed, they joked, they smiled all day. They cherished their memories in every way. And then one day, on that same bay... He got on one knee and swept her away. His proposal was written poetically. She cried in his arms fearlessly. She said "YES!!!" without hesitation. It was the feeling, the love, the fascination. They were wed three months later, where?... on the bay. He smiled, grabbed her hand, and they skipped away.... Into the sunset, down by the sea. She felt so wonderful, and so did he. They lived their lives up till the very end, always together, and way more than friends. And up to the very last day, they held each others' hand. It's a love story- you understand. He kissed her cheek and said "Be mine Forever." She said with two words, "Always together." The bottom line is not what happened after. the bottom line is the smiles, the happiness, the love, the laughter. It was not how they lived through all their plans, it was how they never let go of that hand. They held on close, every memory... they clutched tightly to so gently. They spent forever together, an eternity. "How much do you love him?" She said, "Infinity." And that was her answer, there love was so pure. They lived long together, they could not ask for more. They love one another, as much as I love you. So understand that my love is pure and true. So hold on tight, don't let go of my hand... Because I love you dearly--- It's the best love story, it's OUR love story--- you understand! <3

Love Story <3 This is one true, pure love <3