I'll never let you go | Teen Ink

I'll never let you go

By CloClo SILVER, Scottsdale, Arizona
CloClo SILVER, Scottsdale, Arizona

many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints on your heart. to handle yourself, use your head ;to handle others, use your heart.Anger is only one letter short of danger. If someone betrays you once, it is his fault; if he betrays you twice, it is your fault. Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. He who loses money, loses much; he who loses a friend, Loses MUCH more; he who loses Faith, loses all. Beautiful young people are accidents of nature, but beautiful old people are works of art. Learn from mistakes of others. You cant live long enough to make them all yourself...... There is no beginning or end. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is Mystery.Today is a gift, that's why they call it the present

Three plus years
doesn't mean
we are no longer kin
Raised as my right wing man
I never doubted Your plan
I knew You
the one who was funny, outgoing, and honest.
I knew a man I admired, liked, and enjoyed.
Times have changed
we have changed
but I have always loved You
The day I met you I loved You
till this day I love You
And I always will
A classmate, teammate, friend, brother
You are all that and so much more to me.
I thought about You,
prayed for You,
worried for You,
loved You,
all this time.
When others doubted you I refuted them.
I believed in You
I believe in You
I've shed tears for You
in order for You to feel the love You deserve.
For You to find God in the darkest of hours.
For You to realize I'm here.
Always.
No matter what,
because I know the Real You.
I will never let You go.

Everyone is my friend. If I have met you, that is better than friends. If we have spent years together, we are family. Time spent else where doesn't mean a relationship that was so strong is no longer present. It can always grow stronger, people can always use you. I miss the people of my past. Being reunited is life changing. I just hope I can be that needed change in his life.