Everyone Is Equal | Teen Ink

Everyone Is Equal

By xXSpyderGyrlXx GOLD, N/A, Rhode Island
xXSpyderGyrlXx GOLD, N/A, Rhode Island

"you can lead a horse to water, but you can not make him drink" - anonymous

do you know that people are all made equally? you may know it, but we aren't. men get paid more than women. colored people get left out. kids are left out. if we stop being racist and include everyone in everything, the Declaration Of Independence will be back on track. don't leave people out. everyone is welcome. don't make fun of people who are different. everyone is welcome. everyone is welcome in our world

this is not meant to offend anyone.

xXSpyderGyrlXx GOLD, N/A, Rhode Island

Hopefully. Haha. Just went through all my writings and noticed I have more comments than I thought.

PirateCountry DIAMOND, Muncie, Indiana

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

I hate it when people don't do the right thing too. Hopefully those people will read your lovely article here and change for the better!

xXSpyderGyrlXx GOLD, N/A, Rhode Island

Thanks!!! it means a lot to me when i inspire people. i hate when people don't do what's right anymore,

PirateCountry DIAMOND, Muncie, Indiana

Offensive? Not in the least! If anything, you've inspired me! Thanks! Great work!