Daddy's are made to... | Teen Ink

Daddy's are made to...

October 4, 2013
By Kelcie PLATINUM, Rock Valley, Iowa
Kelcie PLATINUM, Rock Valley, Iowa
27 articles 0 photos 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
Without music, life would be a mistake.

-Friedrich Nietzsche


Daddy's are made to help us grow strong. Daddy's are made to correct us when wrong.

Daddy's are made to always be there. Daddy's are made to show us they care.

Daddy's are made to give us advice. Daddy's are made to make a sacrifice.

Daddy's are made to teach us to cook. Daddy's are made to read us a book.

Daddy's are made to be loving, not hating. Daddy's are made to be against dating.

Daddy's are made to keep us from falling. Daddy's are made to know when we're stalling.

Daddy's are made to give us bear hugs. Daddy's are made to squash all the bugs.

Daddy's are made to play a fair game. Daddy's are made to keep us kids tame.

Daddy's are made to fill the part. Daddy's are made to have a big heart.

Daddy's are made to keep us in school. Daddy's are made to always be cool.

Daddy's are made to help us succeed. Daddy's are made to hear what we need.

All that I need is a helping hand from my caring, bear hugging, bug squashing, big-hearted, anti-dating old man.


The author's comments:
I am definitely a daddy's girl. I wrote this for my dad this past Father's Day. I love my daddy!!