Tip your Hat to Fall | Teen Ink

Tip your Hat to Fall

By ansem_unlimited PLATINUM, Frederick, Maryland
ansem_unlimited PLATINUM, Frederick, Maryland

Thou may think of me as desired, to idolize or villanize me whichever you may choose. but gaze upon me and thou sall not see the husk of a man! for all my sins and all my bliss, i am anything but hollow
-Ansem_Unlimited

Autum is a trully marvolous season, like a flower that only blooms for a moment, but fullfils what reason? many a day i see fall, and I tip my hat in respect, while the rest of the world carrys on, towards the daily trek. autum can be very sad. ignored or even loathed, but as to brighten the season's day, i tip my hat, with a smile, each day. if you could tip your hat to fall,or ask it to join a dance... would you take it by the hand, for a rare, autum chanceAutumn is a truly marvelous season, like a flower that only blooms for a moment, but fulfils what reason? Many a day I see fall, and I tip my hat in respect, while the rest of the world carries on, towards the daily trek. Autumn can be very sad. Ignored or even loathed, but as to brighten the season's day, I tip my hat, with a smile, each day. If you could tip your hat to fall, or ask it to join a dance... would you take it by the hand, for a rare, autumn chance?.

This is a primarily symbolic free verse about my love of the autumn season to... you know, get all of you readers into an "Autumn-y" mood. Fall time is my favorite time of year, and this is one of my two autumn poems.

BreakAwayFromMe, Big Island, Other

"I'm scared to get close and I hate being alone.
I long for that feeling to not feel at all.
The higher I get, the lower I'll sink.
I can't drown my demons, they know how to swim." --"Can you Feel My Heart" BMTH

I really liked it! It was cute in a way, and I agree, that the title is awesome. It was easy to read and it sounded lovely :) I really liked it, but you did make a few mis-spellings (Not even sure I spelled that right o.o) Otherwise, they were typos. But I really did love this :) Awesome job

SaphiraBrightscales DIAMOND, Islamabad, Other

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
- Maya Angelou
When i was little/I used to point a chubby finger toward the dark sky/And ask my father/why some stars moved and others didn’t/He would laugh and explain that some were airplanes/I still wish on them today ~ Laugh-It-Out
The feathers of a crow are black/The ink of my pen is blacker/The pain of my heart is blackest~ Mckay
If love produced a blossom/I’d take it in my palm/What a blessing, the bright color!/How soothing, such a balm!/I’d keep a petal for my own/The rest, drop from my hands/For such a flower would multiply/And populate the lands~ thesilentraven
And I began to rival legends/Long entombed before my birth./But for all my much envied fame/The lust for more would not abate./The plaques and prizes with my name/Will, like all things, disintegrate. ~ TheEpic95 now known as Helena_Noel

That was jolly nice of you to write so about autumn and though some may find the repetition tedious, I find it to use the correct term "autumn-y" :) And the title is really so attractive :D Pulled me right in!