I dream of | Teen Ink

I dream of

By PiperBloo GOLD, Long Island, New York
PiperBloo GOLD, Long Island, New York

"there are 2 types of writer's: one that makes you think and one that makes you wonder"Brian Aldiss
"Some things i cannot change but til i try i'll never know" Wicked the musical

I have been dreaming for as long as I can remember. In my opinion there is always something to dream about. My list of hopes and dreams are crazy, impossible, and ones that I will keep dreaming for forever. I dream about things like going to Notre Dame or Iona on a bagpipe scholarship and coming out with a degree in creative writing. I dream of being a best-selling author with a flat in the city that I share with my perfect and loving boyfriend who will be staring as Fiyero in the musical Wicked on Broadway while I write. I dream of one day just dropping everything, dying my hair blue and traveling the world, getting tattoos, trying new and stupid things and never looking back. I dream of skiing down a mountain so high that I actually fly. I dream of scuba diving in the Keys. I dream of jumping out of a plane. I dream of riding roller coasters. I dream of going to concerts. I dream of huge parties. I dream of having my own library. I dream of reading every book in the entire world ever written. I dream of settling down and raising perfect children who I amaze with stories from my amazing life. I dream of being beautiful. I dream of dying surrounded by people who care that I’m gone. I dream of dying satisfied that the world will still know my name long after I’m dead. These may seem vain, pointless, and impossible. But they are my dreams, hopes, and desires and they give me hope that I still have time to make my life the absolute best it can be.

What do you dream about? I think your dreams say a lot about you. Keep dreaming, fellow inkers!