"I..." | Teen Ink

"I..."

December 28, 2013
By MMOON PLATINUM, Bellingham, Washington
MMOON PLATINUM, Bellingham, Washington
26 articles 1 photo 30 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Sop being afriad of what could go wrong. Start being positive about what could go right"
I also have another "Loving someone is like hugging a cactus. The harder you hold the more it hurts"


I smile,

but that doesn't mean I am happy.
My smile merely means I have the strength to not show my hurt and depression
I laugh,

but that doesn't mean there is nothing wrong.
My laugh just means that I am able to take a moment to forget about the bad and the sadness.
I comfort,

but that doesn't mean I have nothing to be comforted about.
My comfort means that I care more about others being comforted, then I do about others comforting me.
I live,

but that doesn't mean that everyday I want to.
My life merely means that I have the will and knowledge that life gets better.
I believe,

but that doesn't mean I haven't had times where I don't believe.
My belief just means that I have special knowledge that I have someone to talk to when I'm all alone.
I love,

but that doesn't mean I have been loved back.
My loves means that I have the courage to give someone my heart and love them with everything I have, even knowing they will never love me back.


The author's comments:
I see people smiling and comforting, laughing and living and I always wonder, if it is just an act that day. That on the inside they are hurting. I am like that so many days and no one knows.