To Love ... | Teen Ink

To Love ...

By ElizabethAnneHall BRONZE, Moultrie, Georgia
ElizabethAnneHall BRONZE, Moultrie, Georgia

Extraordinary things are always hiding in places people never think to look .

To love is to see the dangers of maybe having your heart annihilated. It is to commit all you have to the one person you trust will never let go. It is to know everything isn't going to be untarnished,knowing that there's going to be rough delimmas but feeling it's worth having another human being love you for your flaws and perfections. Love is knowing someone so well that you know there weakness. You feel there sadness when they let you in on there darkest corners of there heart. It's feeling that without this person you wouldn't be the great person you are . You'd be incomplete because they are part of you . To love is to have someone to push you to your greatest ability . Love is knowing that they'll be there when you fall from the seams , not judging but listening and doing everything possible to fill the silence with hope.

I feel as if the world doesn't understand love at its most simple and caring way. Love is just caring for someone and understanding there soul. One of the most beautiful things in life is actual knowing someones mistakes and past but still believe there amazing .