All Song | Teen Ink

All Song

By guard-girl GOLD, Clover, South Carolina
guard-girl GOLD, Clover, South Carolina

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take."
Proverbs 3:5-6

Music uplifts your soul.
It dances, freely inspiring everyone it goes past. It carves your emotions as easily as a bar of soap, yet you only feel a melody, not pain. Music inspires joy, sadness, humility, and love.
Music is powerful. It softens the hardest of hearts, yet can harden the softest of hearts. Music is unpredictable, but is the mold of mankind.

I love music. i hope that people will read this are are inspired to listen, even if there is not any music playing, to hear what they have been missing. Sometimes people just hurry through life, but sometimes they not only should stop and smell the roses, but listen to the music as well.

Daniel.W.Evensen PLATINUM, Eagle River, Wisconsin

Isaiah 40:31
Those who wait upon the Lord will renew their strength, they will run and not be faint, walk and not be weary.

Beautiful. I love music and write my own. They are short ballads and this one is awesome. Keep up the good witness.

guard-girl GOLD, Clover, South Carolina

Proverbs 3:5-6

Thanks! Like you, I also love music, and think that sometimes it gets taken advantage of, because music is a way of expressing what normally can't be expressed in words. Thank you for your post! :)

EmilytheBelleofA. DIAMOND, Athens, Georgia

To love is to be vulnerable; Triumph is born out of struggle; We notice shadows most when they stand alone in the midst of overwhelming light.

Very true. I love it. I too, also love music. I literally have to listen to music everyday or almost everyday. I try to stop and listen to the music, and sometimes I miss it, but I try to do that and not just smell the roses. Your poem is beautiful, true, and all in all, amazing! Thank you for sharing this!