Equality | Teen Ink

Equality

By sarahhazelp BRONZE, Calamba, Louisiana
sarahhazelp BRONZE, Calamba, Louisiana
1 article 1 photo 0 comments

Girls can be lonely Girls can be sad Girls can be depressed Girls can be suicidal.

Girls... girls... girls... Don't you notice the guys? Guys are human They can feel like us.

Guys becomes lonely Guys can be sad Guys can be depressed Guys can be suicidal.

Guys are girls Girls are guys in terms of feelings, All of us are equal All of us can be dull.

As you can see the poem is just simple but I really wanted to say a lot of things through it.

I wrote this because I want people to be aware that men have feelings too, they can be vulnerable any time. They can feel hurt, sad, mad, insane and wanted to die, they can drown into their own thoughts too, we can help them through caring and asking or let your instinct just kick in if you know that this guys isn't the type of telling his problems.

One of the reasons why they are acting so strong is because if they cry someone will tell them weak or what, well let me tell you something, this is why it ends up in sometimes taking their own life because their keeping it to themselves (same goes to the girls) until they can't handle and just end it.

You can cry your eyes the hell out if you want to, if you feel you want to.