I Was There | Teen Ink

I Was There

By CreativeFreakkk DIAMOND, Spencer, Iowa
CreativeFreakkk DIAMOND, Spencer, Iowa

Stand up for what you believe in even if it means standing alone. -Andy Biersack
Sometimes you gotta fall before you can fly. -Kellin Quinn
You made me hate my own reflection. -Sleeping With Sirens

You sang,

I was your song.

You wept,

I was your shoulder.

You tripped,

I picked you back up.

But when you died,

I cried.

I hope this poem makes sence but if it doesn't it means that I was there for you until the end.

WickedDreamer PLATINUM, Salem, Other

The legacy you leave is the one you live

This piece has something in it. Seriously. I felt blood rush all through me when I read it!   

goetz_17 SILVER, Odessa, Washington

"I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." -Marilyn Monroe

I relate  

LyricBlunt said...
LyricBlunt, Denver, Colorado

"Music expresses who you are as a person." "Oh, butterfingers."Opportunities' come when you least expect it, it is all up to you what you do with them. Life sometimes throws you a curveball, you just got to go with it sometimes.

This piece or writing/poem is short like 1timothy412 said, but it is also beautiful it is kinda of sad that the person died, but you were there till the end, that is what counts. When I read this I though about my family, my friends, and evn other people I care about

PureDrawings BRONZE, Chandler, Arizona
its short yet full or emotion. I love this. even tho it made me cry and remind me of someone.