Vented and Done | Teen Ink

Vented and Done

By sissammi PLATINUM, Omaha, Nebraska
sissammi PLATINUM, Omaha, Nebraska

That one girl who you never see sad, broke, or anything like that; well' she never has been until one day her walls collapses all that blocking out gone. Hit her like a wave and she imploded. She just suffers and for stupid reasons, but who cares right? She is just some girl, kinda chubby and glasses, she doesn't need anything. Just give her something to make her apply then take it away; she's just lucky to have anything right? SHe shouldn't cry over it. She shouldn't act on it. She's freaking lucky right? NO SHES IN HELL; EVERY FEEL, EVERYTHING, SHE JUST WANTS TO CRY, BUT THEY JUST WONT COME OUT AND WHEN THEY DO SHES GLAD. BUT THEY JUST GO AWAY BECAUSE SHE TELLS HERSELF IT'S STUPID BECAUSE SHE IS STUPID. CRYING OVER  A BOY REALLY ARE YOU IN A FREAKING MOIVE, NO ONE CARES  ABOUT U GET OVER IT. YOU DONT GET ANYTHING AND WHEN YOU DO YOU DONT GET OR ITS TAKEN AWAY OKAY SO JUST SHUT UP.
no ones gonna love you, care about you so just deal with it be alone, don't drag others into your sad thing you call a life and stop with the bull crap about how your worth it everyone is but who wrote this she doesn't matter anyone who reads this is, they're important and they matter, but not the writer.
DONE.

Sorry I was venting and this is how I felt and feel, but anyone who is reading thiss you matter okay don't let my bull get to you or anyone else hurt you, you matter and i'm sorry.