Bleed into the Streets | Teen Ink

Bleed into the Streets

By Raziel BRONZE, Columbia City, Indiana
Raziel BRONZE, Columbia City, Indiana

"If bad was white and good was black
then we would all be striped."

"Always do what you are afraid to do."-
Ralph Waldo Emerson

" Everday make the Greatest Mistake"

Bleed into the streets when his dagger painfully strikes into my heart. I stand strong, I do not fall, I do not cry, I do not flinch, nor do I die. I Breath in the dagger and rip it out of my skin with my blood and veins hanging out on to the knife. This time it was lust that stabbed me in the heart and in my mind. Quickly, quietly, so sneaky without me knowing, he tried to kill me. But I stayed strong.
Bleed into the streets when the gun is aimed and the bullets successfully hit me. I still stand strong, I do not fall, I do not cry, I do not flinch, nor do I die. I Breath in the bullets and rip it out of my skin with blood and veins gushing out on to my hands. This time it was anger whom had shot me.
He comes very quickly. Flash of light and my emotions become hard as steel. My soul grows cold, emotionless at a snap of a finger. My heart, my mind, my hands, my eyes, my family, my life, is consumed by him. Captured in a glass container, we are blind.
Suffocated into the streets when a rope surrounds my lungs. I stand strong, I do not fall, I do not cry, I do not flinch, nor do I die. I accept the blindness in the darkness that I cannot see. This time it was fear whom had controlled me.
No life, no hope, no anything. I was nothing.
Bleed into the streets, I found myself on the ground. Made no movements or made no sound.
Shot
Stabbed
Strangled
I couldn’t breathe
I couldn’t stand
I couldn’t see
I couldn’t smile
Bleed into the streets when you found me.  I did fall, I did cry, I did flinch, I was left to die. Felled unto my knees and poured out my heart to the very last drop of my soul that reached the bottom of the cup.  I bled onto the streets but now it all dried up.

sillywabbit BRONZE, Federal Way, Washington

Where there is love there is life.
Mahatma Gandhi

wow your a reall artist it trruly had me emotionally into it

EmilytheBelleofA. DIAMOND, Athens, Georgia

To love is to be vulnerable; Triumph is born out of struggle; We notice shadows most when they stand alone in the midst of overwhelming light.

This is absolutely, beautiful and raw and and full of emotion. Wonderful yet sad, too. :( To me. Never ever stop writing, please. You are talented and amazing, and you also have talent and greatness in you. Believe that, because it's true. :) Thank you so much, for sharing this. :)