A Child's Christmas Wish | Teen Ink

A Child's Christmas Wish

October 9, 2014
By ShadowBlossom ELITE, Boca Raton, Florida
ShadowBlossom ELITE, Boca Raton, Florida
122 articles 0 photos 42 comments

Favorite Quote:
Memento Mori- It means that nothing lasts forever, no one is immortal, sooner or later you will die and things will come to an end. It also helps you realize that while you are living you should do the most with your life, live life to the fullest.


Dear Santa,

I know I haven't written to you in a while and you may not grant my wish, but I really hope that you will.  My request isn't for a new phone or any material item or something of vanity, like most teenagers would ask for.  Even though I do not have a boyfriend my wish is not for love.  I am content as I am but something is missing.  What I would like most in this world for Christmas, is a friend.

Not a superficial one that is like most of the people around me but one that will accept everything I am, somene that won't leave because of the wierd stuff I like, the way I am or the way that I think.  I wish for this and want it very badly because everyone I like or try to be friends with leaves once they see the real me.  Or at times I am afraid that it will happen again and I hide it all.

Thank you for everything...

Shadow