I'm not Man enough to be human,I'm not human enough to be a man | Teen Ink

I'm not Man enough to be human,I'm not human enough to be a man

November 12, 2014
By Kihya.JustKihya. BRONZE, McKinney, Texas
Kihya.JustKihya. BRONZE, McKinney, Texas
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
1.)Grief can ruin you. If you're lucky, you'll just lose your mind.
2.)"And God said "love your enemy" and I obeyed him and loved myself."


 I'm not man enough to be human, for to admit you are human would be to admit to your flaws;to agree that you are not perfect and that it is in your nature to destroy, diminish, and disrupt. Therefore, I'm not man enough to be human.

I'm not human enough to be a man, because mankind has committed such treasons and on each other that we can't possibly be seen as good. For,all the acts man has done was selfish. They were created for one purpose: to complete their life, and in their struggle to accomplish a full circle, they have cut out those in their way.

I'm not a man, nor am I a human. I'm not bold enough to be either. If asked, I would respond to neither. Because I'm neither man, nor human,there is only one thing left to be. For it seems in a corrupt world such as ours, I will only get away with being me.


The author's comments:

I created this at three o'clock in the morning. My ADD made it impossible to sleep, so I looked at my quote walland this was born.