i have an obsession | Teen Ink

i have an obsession

By becauseimlauren BRONZE, Richardson, Texas
becauseimlauren BRONZE, Richardson, Texas

"I used to think worst thing in life was to end up all alone, it's not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people that make you feel all alone." -Robin Williams

I have an obsession. It consumes me everyday. Shrieking cold, flaming hot; for as long as the keys move and my sweat drips buckets onto the damp sheet music, I am okay and well. School classes of classical music, Beethoven, Lachini and Mozart playing symphonies and sonatas into my ears, while peers and professors, learning and teaching, are blinded of what they’re truly missing. It’s a true tragedy too. The calming satisfaction and bliss escape from the dramatized ignorance of the world we live in is right here playing in C# minor. Who would’ve guessed? I presume the question now is ‘Where do I take this?’ ‘How can I fit this into my everyday life?’ ‘Can I fit this into my everyday life?’ ‘How far am I going to go with this?’ ‘Where do I begin?’ ‘What do I have to begin?’ All very important questions, yet I am as light as a white feather with not a drop of anxious trembles. Oh, wait, I forgot…the music is still playing…