Rip Her Apart | Teen Ink

Rip Her Apart

January 4, 2015
By alexaacodee GOLD, New York, New York
alexaacodee GOLD, New York, New York
13 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Hate is too strong an emotion to waste on someone you don't like.


#1 leave her and go, don't think about what her life is going to be like and just tease her along with the rest of them. become the person she can't stand even if you can stand it either.
#2 call her mother and tell her the boy she's been seeing got her pregnant and she's been taking drugs trying to kill it before anyone notices. even though this is going to out you as well because you're the dealer.
#3 when she comes up to you crying turn your back and pretend you don't remember her. this is the only way you're going to break her even if you're being torn apart at the seams as well because she was the stitches.
#4 invite her to the party you're having at your house next week. make sure she brings friends. take her friends them kick her out. make sure she knows you don't want anything to do with her.
#5 get her excited for her graduation. go with her to pick out a dress and make sure she picks the one that looks the worst on her. you can't mess with a player and expect to win the game.
#6 tear her to shreds. show her everything that she has done, make her relive every moment she regrets. don't let her go until she's recognized her face as someone she hates.
#7 tell her father to come home for the weekend and take his baby girl out for dinner just so he can tell her he's getting married again and leaving her and her mom for good.
#8 remind her that her mom sees her as a disgrace because she was the pregnant girl that couldn't hide.
#9 tell her you love her and then walk away pretending like your fingerprints aren't all over her heart. wipe away the thought of her and know that you're going to be okay without her. because you will. you haven't grown attached like she has. and that will hurt more than any of the other things on this list.