Rip Her Apart | Teen Ink

Rip Her Apart

By alexaacodee GOLD, New York, New York
alexaacodee GOLD, New York, New York

Hate is too strong an emotion to waste on someone you don't like.

#1 leave her and go, don't think about what her life is going to be like and just tease her along with the rest of them. become the person she can't stand even if you can stand it either.
#2 call her mother and tell her the boy she's been seeing got her pregnant and she's been taking drugs trying to kill it before anyone notices. even though this is going to out you as well because you're the dealer.
#3 when she comes up to you crying turn your back and pretend you don't remember her. this is the only way you're going to break her even if you're being torn apart at the seams as well because she was the stitches.
#4 invite her to the party you're having at your house next week. make sure she brings friends. take her friends them kick her out. make sure she knows you don't want anything to do with her.
#5 get her excited for her graduation. go with her to pick out a dress and make sure she picks the one that looks the worst on her. you can't mess with a player and expect to win the game.
#6 tear her to shreds. show her everything that she has done, make her relive every moment she regrets. don't let her go until she's recognized her face as someone she hates.
#7 tell her father to come home for the weekend and take his baby girl out for dinner just so he can tell her he's getting married again and leaving her and her mom for good.
#8 remind her that her mom sees her as a disgrace because she was the pregnant girl that couldn't hide.
#9 tell her you love her and then walk away pretending like your fingerprints aren't all over her heart. wipe away the thought of her and know that you're going to be okay without her. because you will. you haven't grown attached like she has. and that will hurt more than any of the other things on this list.

ryn_813 SILVER said...
ryn_813 SILVER, Peterborough, New Hampshire

"I have not failed, I have just found 10,000 ways that won't work"- Thomas Edison
"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life, It goes on"- Robert Frost

So. Heartbreaking.

Kye-Elipse BRONZE, Cornish, Utah

Don't tell tell me the SKY is the limit when there are footprints on the MOON

i fee l you. this is a good poem.

MarieAntoinette2014 DIAMOND, Scottsburg, Indiana

Isn't it ironic? We ignore the ones who adore us, adore the ones who ignore us, love the ones who hurt us, and hurt the ones that love us.

The non-capital letters bug me, but this is good. I hope you're not having to go through this, and if you are and need a friend, I am here. You don't have to do this alone. This poem has a lot of heart and I felt my heart breaking as I read. It's relatable and very touching. Nicely done.