Oh the Faces I'll Know! | Teen Ink

Oh the Faces I'll Know!

March 10, 2015
By Kiwi. SILVER, Rawdon, Other
Kiwi. SILVER, Rawdon, Other
5 articles 24 photos 12 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Love is metaphysical gravity"


I have smarts in my thinking. I have questions to choose. I can answer myself but I’m ever confused. I’m on my own path, And I go where I go. And I am the Kat who’ll continue to grow.

I’ll wander left and right, wondering actourageously About the future I’ll think, “Will I ever be free?” With my thinking full of smarts and my questions I’ve chosen, I’m too stubborn to up give, any give-up will be broken.

And I may not find “happy” I may sport a frown. In which instant, naturally, I’ll make-up a crown.

There’s many a friend In a world pretend.

Out in the city is loss, And lost I heal, No matter how smartsy And questiony I feel.

And when bad comes true I don’t run, don’t conceal. I go into the world To make good remain real.

OH! THE FACES I’LL KNOW!

I’ll be charismatically climbing! I’ll be sharing through the ages! I’ll join a writer’s union, While soaring through pages.

I won’t get too discouraged, because I’ve my twin who’ll succeed. She’ll pass my texts back, because she’ll want more to read. Whatever we try, we’ll be the twiniest of twins. Whatever we lose, a cheerful smile wins.

OH! THE SMILES WE’VE KNOWN!


The author's comments:

Spoof of Dr. Seuss's "Oh the Places You'll Go!"

 

Actorageously *combination of actively and courageously*