My Mother | Teen Ink

My Mother

By Gursimar BRONZE, Sirsa, Other
Gursimar BRONZE, Sirsa, Other

“Live your truth. Express your love. Share your enthusiasm. Take action towards your dreams. Walk your talk. Dance and sing to your music. Embrace your blessings. Make today worth remembering.”

When I opened my eyes,
The first person whom I saw was my Mom.
From the moment I saw her till now,
I love her.
My love for her and hers for me is a never-ending love.
My Mom is the sun without which,
My sky is incomplete.
My Mom is the moon without whom,
My nights would be dark.
My mom is the air without which,
I can’t breathe.
My mom is the reason,
For the smile on my face.
My mom is the one who has shown me this world.
My mom is so special,
That she can’t be expressed in words.
My mom is the world, in which I live,
My mom is the one without whom I can’t imagine my life.

My mother is my first and eternal love.My love for her cannot be expressed in words.I can't Live without her.

Gursimar BRONZE, Sirsa, Other

Thanks Amai-kun for giving your time and reflecting your thoughts on my work,I will take care about the grammar mistakes and about what you have told.

Allen. PLATINUM, Palo Alto, California

[i]No matter how much people try to put you down or make you think other things about yourself, the only person you can trust about who you really are is you[/i] -Crusher-P

I think the main problems here are the grammar issues. For example, you don't need to write "My mom is so special, that she can't be expressed in words." You can simply say "My mom is too special to be expressed in words." Also, you don't need to use bold unless there's a specific word or phrase you need to highlight. Other than that, all you need to do is avoid unnecessary capitalization.