eyes say it all | Teen Ink

eyes say it all

April 29, 2015
By Allie17 BRONZE, Olathe, Kansas
Allie17 BRONZE, Olathe, Kansas
3 articles 1 photo 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"you make a life by what you get but you make a living by what you give."


when you look into the eyes of the person you once knew. you are reminded of the light and the dark that has been held inside for a period of time. one look says it all. either pain ,happiness, fear...heartbreak. the eyes show it all. some say the eyes lead you to the soul but i say that the eyes are what lead you to the truth. seeing the person you once knew is not someone to look down upon; but instead to get independence. to gain independence from the remiders. the eyes are what tell the truth but its the mind that keeps it there. the eyes are the feelings inside yourself. they speak through every emotion every feeling. the truth is within the light and the dark.the light can show the feeling of blistfullness, the feeling of contentment. though the dark is easier to see. with darkness comes tears and with tears comes unspoken words. words that can not explain the emotions running through your soul, which is the reason why the eyes tell it for you.


The author's comments:

when you look into someones eyes you see the truth