Dear Agony: Letter One | Teen Ink

Dear Agony: Letter One

By imhereforthethought PLATINUM, Wayne, New Jersey
imhereforthethought PLATINUM, Wayne, New Jersey

Dear Agony,

It has become evident that I never desired to let go of you, even after the first time we talked. I am now also aware, more than I have ever been so, that even when I am immeresed in the star-dotted sky, i can't conceal myself from you. I can't ignore you. Surely, you know what that means. This is no longer a conflict of empty words, that lose their meaning when we bow and turn away from each other's faces. You see, Agony, my love, this is war. Neither of us will rest, because the other is waiting. You, the veiled specter waiting at my feet and in my head. I, the one who knows just how long a life you have, and how to last longer. From this point and period forward, Agony, my sweetness, you have limited control. Oh, daughter Agony, I am not the same since you returned, but I know how to fight you, and I know how to think. So I leave your company at this hour, with a thought of my own. The greatest men are standing wolves.

Yours Only,

Gary

NOTES:

Yes, I know abount Dear Agony by Breaking Benjamin. This is completely different.