Perfection | Teen Ink

Perfection

October 17, 2015
By Dannn SILVER, Houston, Texas
Dannn SILVER, Houston, Texas
7 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Darling Ive done everything,Ive went to the gym and got that picture perfect body you told Emily to get if she ever wanted a slight chance with you.Ive gotten my nails done to perfection, just like you asked Sonja to have if she wanted to touch your hair for more than seven seconds- 1 centimeter above my actual finger.Ive straightened my hair and trimmed it  to perfection two days ago, just like you asked Kylie to have if she wanted a hug from you- five inches above her lower back with v-shaped tips.Ive worn a burgundy cardigion , grey beanie,a Louis Vuitton Kusama Pumpkin Minaudiere Bag which by the way costs $133,430 .Just like you told Jennifer which wanted a kiss on the cheeck,Cameron which wanted a walk in the park and Daisey which wanted to be your girlfriend for one day.So im tired of this. Im tired of doing all this, trying to please you. Waisting all my time and money to reach your expectations of so called "perfection".I have a wonderful family who put up with all my high demands.Outstanding friends who listend to my problems about you and tried every way to convince me its not worth it.I am perfection with or with-out you.I already have everything.........but you dont.