Dear You | Teen Ink

Dear You

By McDoodle48 SILVER, Roy, Utah
McDoodle48 SILVER, Roy, Utah

If the sky isn't falling, and the sun is still shining, then you still have time to live.

Dear you,
I’ve always wondered how it would feel to have someone actually fall in love with you, I’ve always wondered how it would feel to be loved back. I don’t think I’ll ever understand the feeling of love, and for that I feel almost happy. They warned me about this, they warned me about all the things that would go wrong, but I thought that you were different, I thought it was true. I’ve always wondered how heavy your hand would feel in mine, or how light your laugh would be in person, but I now know how almost impossible that is. Love is something that I am only able to find, and it is always something that is one sided for me. I hate to cry, and I’m sorry that I am so weak, just know that no matter what I do to myself nothing of it is your fault. I love you, that’s not a lie, and no matter what happens, I might always will. I’m sorry.
Sincerely, ?someone that never mattered

I often feel lost and alone. I've been taught over the years to write down how I feel, that will make the bad things go away.

Yami_Bakura said...
Yami_Bakura,
I feel like you matter to a lot of people if not everyone. You are an amazing person that deserves so much yet gets so little. I hope you find that special someone and they find you because you are so perfect.