Run... | Teen Ink

Run...

By Allen. PLATINUM, Palo Alto, California
Allen. PLATINUM, Palo Alto, California

[i]No matter how much people try to put you down or make you think other things about yourself, the only person you can trust about who you really are is you[/i] -Crusher-P

but through the dark
there is light
though i’m trying to hide

through my heart
i can’t find
what has yet to be tried

even if
i go far
i can’t live anymore
so i guess i’ll just run away.

I'll be honest, this is entirely inspired by Kylo Ren. I love him too much. 

Anyway, I suppose this is just something about his sad emo thoughts and wanting to be darker than he is.

Allen. PLATINUM, Palo Alto, California

Ooh, no, I haven't... But I'm going to have to now ;u; And thank you for commenting! I'm glad you like this poem... I really did my best.

guard-girl GOLD, Clover, South Carolina

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take."
Proverbs 3:5-6

This totally encapsulates Kylo Ren! :) This also makes me think of antagonistic characters that realize the error of their ways, and are confused by their feelings. In particular, it reminds me of a character named Hrathen from the book Elantris by Brandon Sanderson as well as Kylo Ren. Have you read it? The poem is awesome, and you perfectly captured the mind of Kylo Ren Solo :)