Empty Echoes | Teen Ink

Empty Echoes

January 11, 2016
By Beautiful_Abomination-16 GOLD, Bend , Oregon
Beautiful_Abomination-16 GOLD, Bend , Oregon
12 articles 3 photos 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
I am lost in all the darkness of my sins, but your love is what lights my path, the whole way through all of it


 What do you do when your eyes run out of tears, what happens the one you would die for is the reason you feel dead, what happens when there's a battle of the dark an dlight inside, and the dark is the one winning. What happens when you've run out of banadages for your broken hearts, what happens when everything you love turns away from you, and all you want to do is to stop breathing. 

 All I know is that I am simply a sillouhette, a face you will soon forget, a fading echo of a voice that once soothed you, and the lost touch of the one that once held you. This smile is so fake, let's face it I am a LIAR. I'm just a little actress, putting on my mask of perfection to hide what I really am from everyone. I've grown all to used to the taste of my tears on my pale lips, and the sight of bloodshot eyes when I stare at my reflection. I no longer see who I used to be, all I see between the glass is a monster that hides inside. It comes out when you least expect it, and the happy one you know is swallowed whole all over again.

 I am only a sillouhette, a face you will soon forget,

a voice that once soothed you that will fade into the whisper of empty echoes, 

and a tender touch, faded memories of what once was,

and what we wanted to be.