The PEOPLE | Teen Ink

The PEOPLE

By Jossy GOLD, Chicago, Illinois
Jossy GOLD, Chicago, Illinois

is That to never give up and always tray your best

There is some people worth standing by for and just wait and till they come back.There is people that leave and never turn back around and see how destroyed you really are. There is some people that say they really aren't worth my time. There is some people that say I will stand by you and then they run away. There is some people that were your best friend and now they are just a solid fade. There is some people that will never leave you in your up and down and they will ride away with you on the train. There is people that you will always say you that one person I will never leave and now they all fall apart and gone on the fun lain. There is people that will say I am the best of the best for you and there that one person really did the best of the best to hurt you. There people that are gone in 10 feet underground that will always say stay strong my child everything is not ok but it will not get better unless we all make it better all together and forever.. ?

Never give up even if you know it won't been fine at least it worth a try to move on and just be a little OK.