You Can't Read. | Teen Ink

You Can't Read.

By adventuregirl331 PLATINUM, Los Angeles, California
adventuregirl331 PLATINUM, Los Angeles, California

If you want something in life...reach out and grab it.

What is that you ask? why am I mad? Here is how I really feel, sad and alone.
You say I look ugly with my frown, but it is my heart which needs your love. All you do with those words is hurt me. You think I'm mean because I'm not smiling but in reality all I want to do is laugh and make friends. Being serious doesn't mean anything. You think I don't like you but in reality I'm just shy and wish you would talk to me. Those are the ones who can't read because all of these sad faces want someone to ask, "Hey, are you okay? But it is so hard for you and me to answer because you know, I don't even know the answer. Sad faces like yours and mine want to smile. They just want to relax once in a while and not be judged. We want to be alone and not talk to anyone once in a while. But people judge us and read us the wrong way. Because the shy ones are all different and are all the same in one thing.That is we are all judged. So for you reading this when you see someone who is not feeling okay or looks sad just ask them this one thing, "Hey are you okay?" Because they'll appreciate that someone cares. You can make a change and you know it. 

check out my other articles, don't forget to vote. :)